April 4, 2011

virtual tour

Slippery Willie Wiggles and I left home to go on a virtual book tour on March 1st. Well, we have returned and for me it has been a wondrous journey and for Willie, well, he loves his "stupid, ugly shoes" more than ever.

Slippery Willie touched the hearts of many on our journey visiting more than 40 reviewers who, for the most part, loved the little guy and the message he delivered---"Yes, it is okay to be different". Some of the words and phrases used to describe this book are; "adorable", "delightful", highly recommended", "speaks to all ages", "powerful message", etc. I am overwhelmed.

So, if I may, I would like to thank all of you who participated in the tour and gave Willie your time, attention, and unbiased expertise. A special thanks to Nicole Langan of Tribute Books, my publisher, who set this tour up. Without her, Slippery Willie Wiggles would still be sitting on my desk and in my PC having nowhere to go.

Thank you again and may God bless all of you

Larry Peterson





\

No comments:

Post a Comment