June 4, 2012

Q&A with Dancer Peach

City or Country?
I swear, this is dumb. Fine--New York City. And it is in America in case you didn't know.

Pen or Pencil?
Pencils keep on breaking and my stupid fountain pens keep leaking and keep ruining my shirts because I always forget and stick them in the pocket so I choose chalk. Got a problem with that?

Cats or Dogs?
Cats are too sneaky. Gimme a dog any day. I can trust a dog.

Polk-a-dots or Stripes?
How about both. Like stripes with polkadots between them. Yeah, this is dumb. Now I know why Teddy wanted me to answer these questions. He's probably laughing his head off about this.

Pancakes or Waffles?
Polly Chinkins or Schmun? Betcha don't even know what they are. So, if you answer me I'll answer you.

Books or Movies?
Well, I like that James Bond movie, "Goldfinger" with Odd-Job and his killer top hat and how they crushed that guy up in the the Lincoln at the junk yard. That was cool. So, movies.

Harry Potter or Twilight?
Who is Harry Potter? Twilight? What's that mean? Okay, you mean right before dark. So what?

Coffee or Tea?
Beer--only kidding, I'm not "old" enough to drink beer. Don't tell my brother I said that, okay? He's always freaking out at me for sneaking beer. Answer is coffee.

Skiing in the Alps or Lying on a Beach in Spain?
None of us ever went skiing and if I had to go to a beach I'd rather go out to Coney Island. Spain--sure, why not. Our phone number is CY3-3790. Give me a call and let me know what time we're leaving. Man, Teddy is gonna be so ticked off at me for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment